The SDA is a collaborative effort between recognized and experienced leaders in the DevOps, InfoSec and ITSM space and acts as a learning community for DevOps practices. This DevOps Foundations Learning Path has been developed in partnership with the DevOps Institute to provide you with a common understanding of DevOps goals, business value, vocabulary, concepts, and practices. By completing this learning path you will gain an understanding of the core DevOps concepts, the essential vocabulary, and the core knowledge and principles that fortify DevOps principles.
Upon completion of this learning path, students will be prepped and ready to sit the industry recognized DevOps Institute Foundation certification exam.
- Recognize and explain the core DevOps concepts.
- Understand the principles and practices of infrastructure automation and infrastructure as code.
- Recognize and explain the core roles and responsibilities of a DevOps practice.
- Be prepared for sitting the DevOps institute Foundation certification exam after completing the course and preparation exam.
The course is aimed at: –
- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations and IT service management.
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of DevOps
- IT professionals working in an Agile environment or will do, and who need a detailed understanding of the interaction between Agile and DevOps
- Individuals who want to understand the cultural changes DevOps entails
|E-LEARNING||ONLINE TRAINING||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|1. 180 days access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts|
2. 24x7x365 – Learner assistance and support
3. Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material
4. Official PeopleCert Mock Exam with Answer Key
5. Official PeopleCert Exam Included
6. Free 45 days e-learning access to PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) – Course Valued at USD 398.
7. Offical 2020 Scrum Guide By Ken Schwaber & Jeff Sutherland
8. PeopleCert SCRUM Master 1 – Glossary
|1. Everything in E-Learning, Plus|
2. Flexible weekdays/weekends classes
3. Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options
4. Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost
|1. Everything in Live Online Plus|
2. Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
We can schedule next batch, as per your convenient dates.
Our Training Locations
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction and Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 2 part 2
- Module 3 Part 1
- Module 3 Part 2
- Quiz 1 Module 4 Part 1
- Module 4 Part 2
- Module 4 Part 3
- Module 4 Part 4
- Module 5
- Module 6 Part 1
- Module 6 Part2