The DevOps Leadership course is a unique and practical experience for participants who want to take a transformational leadership approach and make an impact within their organization by implementing DevOps. Leading people through a cultural transformation requires new skills, innovative thinking, and transformational leadership. Leaders up, down and across the IT organization must align and collaborate to break down silos and evolve the organization.
The course highlights the human dynamics of cultural change and equips participants with practices, methods, and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum through the use of real-life scenarios and case studies. Upon completion of the course, participants will have tangible takeaways to leverage when back in the office such as understanding Value Stream Mapping.
The course was developed by leveraging key DevOps leadership sources to extract real-life best practices in leading DevOps initiatives, such as the Spotify Squad Model, and has been designed to teach the key differences and emerging practices for cultural transformation through leadership in a fast-paced DevOps and Agile environment.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the DevOps Leader exam.
|1. 180 days access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts
2. 24x7x365 – Learner assistance and support
3. Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material
4. Official PeopleCert Mock Exam with Answer Key
5. Official PeopleCert Exam Included
6. Free 45 days e-learning access to PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) – Course Valued at USD 398.
|1. Everything in E-Learning, Plus
2. Flexible weekdays/weekends classes
3. Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options
4. Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost
|1. Everything in Live Online Plus
2. Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost
We can schedule next batch, as per your convenient dates.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes