ITIL® 4 FOUNDATION BY SERVICEDESK ACADEMY
As an authorized Axelos Authorized training Organization, we bring best ITIL® trainers for you for public trainings, at your office and virtual online trainings.
WHO IS ITIL® FOUNDATION FOR:
ITIL® Foundation is for individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance suitable the quality of IT service management within an organization.
The certification also applies to IT professionals and business analysts, who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL® and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
OUR TRAINING KEY FEATURES
- AXELOS accredited and certified Trainers with decades of experience in ITIL® process development, training, and consulting.
- Training contents are based on latest ITIL® Version4, certified and approved by AXELOS
- 2 days (16 hours) classroom and virtual trainings for the complete ITIL® 4 training, who want to learn from the scratch.
- 1-day (8 hours – classroom and virtual trainings) bridge course for ITIL® 3 Foundation/ Intermediate/ Expert certified professionals.
- 100% Success Rate
- Discounts for Corporate batches & Candidates as a group
- Soft copy of ITIL® 4 material
- Mock papers
- E- certificate
ITIL® 4 is a good/ best practice enterprise framework for the digital economy, which is vendor neutral, non-prescriptive, and best practice framework for improving the quality of services, aligning service delivery to business requirements, increasing profits and reducing costs.
The best part of ITIL® 4 is that it is an integration framework, which provides a holistic end to end approach that integrates framework such as Lean, Agile, Devops, etc.
WHY ITIL® 4 FOR YOU
The ITIL® 4 Foundation has almost become like a mandatory certification for all the IT professionals. Irrespective of whether you are a software developer, business analyst, project manager, software architect, test or quality analyst, sales/ pre-sales professional, etc. you would be needing ITIL® 4 certification to understand the terminology and language used in IT organizations and to improve the way of working (In IT application development, IT application support, IT service desk organizations, etc.).
Still not convinced?
ITIL® certification is considered as one of the top 5 paying certifications. If you are looking for a promotion or looking for a job change with 30% hike, this is your only silver bullet.
ITIL® Foundation certification course focuses on service management concepts, dimensions of service management, service value system, service value chain, High-level overview of 15 ITIL® practices (from general management, service management, and technical management) as per AXELOS®, UK based ITIL®Governing Body.
ABOUT ITIL® 4 EXAM
ITIL® 4 Exam is a multiple-choice question examination, which will have 40 questions and the passing percentage is 65% (i.e. 26 out of 40) in 60 minutes.
Note: No Electronic Devices Permitted for the exam and its closed book exam.
ITIL® 4 Foundation was launched in February 2019. The Foundation level is designed as an introduction to ITIL® 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through a BRAND NEW end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL® Managing Professional (ITIL® MP) targets IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses. The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT projects, teams and workflows.
ITIL® Strategic Leader (ITIL® SL) recognises the value of ITIL®, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally enabled services. Becoming an ITIL® Strategic Leader (ITIL® SL) demonstrates that the professional has a clear understanding of how IT influences and directs business strategy.
To obtain the designation ITIL® Managing Professional or ITIL® Strategic Leader, the professional must complete all modules in each stream, with ITIL® Strategist being a universal module for both streams.
Managing Professional and Strategic Leader ITIL® Courses are proposed to be launched in the third quarter of 2019.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5792
- Assessments Yes
- E-Learning videos
- ITIL 4 Foundation Training – Introduction
- Service Management Key Concepts
- Four Dimensions of Service Management
- 7 ITIL Guiding Principles
- Service Value System (SVS)
- Continual Improvement
- ITIL 4 Practices Overview – Part 1 A
- ITIL 4 General Management Practices – Part 1 B
- Service Management Practices – Part 1 A
- Service Management Practices Continued – Part 1 B
- Service Management Practices – Part 2 – A
- Service Management Practices – Part 2 – B
- Technical Management Practices
- Mock Exams