TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Service, the Site, and all information and/or content that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site (the “Content”) are protected by international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to Service Desk Academy. You agree that you will not otherwise download, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, transmit, publish, or transfer any Content or information obtained from the Site or the Service or create derivative works from any Content or information obtained from the Site or the Service without first obtaining written permission from Service Desk Academy. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
For all prices, products and offers, Service Desk Academy reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, course discontinuation, provider’s price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you. Information contained on Service Desk Academy may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
This will include registrant application to any of SDA’s scheduled public classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. The below T&C would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would be credited to a future training.
- Reschedules received greater than 15 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY SDA
- SDA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a SDA agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- SDA is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
E-LEARNING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of our listed e-learning programs. All cancellations must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS BY CUSTOMER
- Within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes of training, full refund or transfer to another online course.
- After 48 hours of training and accumulating 30 minutes of training, no refund.
- Extension of an e-learning program could be provided for a maximum of one month, provided the request is made before the course expires. If more extension is required, the student is required to pay 50% of the course fee.
Refunds may or may not incur up to 10% deduction due to bank charges / foreign exchange losses, as applicable during the refund process.